The Costa del Sol is a unique place in Europe as a result of their climate benefits, among which we highlight that has at least 300 days of sunshine a year, and has approximately 100 golf courses, why it is also known as the Costa del Golf, which has meant that there is a large demand from foreign investors from any part of Europe, especially by the British, Germans, Swedes, Norwegians, finlandenses, among others. Also incredible purchase facilities are provided by banks, which today offer mortgage loans with low interest rates of 2% and payable in 40 years. Precisely because of the large number of reasons we have mentioned to invest in the area, today there are at least 3,000 estate agencies on the Costa del Sol, which compete with each other to provide the best properties and draw the attention of local investors and international.
In this place, there are more than 25 areas, of which we will highlight the 8 most important and some of the estate agencies that live there and working in the Costa del Sol Real Estate business:
- Universal Real Estate
- Juris Investcasa S.L.
- Playamar Inmobiliaria Real Estate
- Lv Real estate
- Real estate Casaplus
- Promotions Costa Golf
3- Mijas Costa:
- CFG Real Estate
- Palomino Properties S L
- Nice house Real Estate
- Yuni’s Properties
- Dilmun Property SL
- Maresco Low Cost
- Panorama Properties Marbella
- Diana Morales Properties Marbella
- Nevado Realty Marbella
- Private Property
- Marbella Real Estate Agency
- Archers Estates
- Campomar Estepona
- Real Estate Agency Scandisol
- Real Estate Estepona
- Sotogrande Property – Hansa Realty
- Luxury Sotogrande
- Hollbach & Partner Real Estate Sotogrande S.L.
So today we want to do a count on the types of Real Estate in Costa del Sol, that make life in the sector, as well as on the type of properties you will find here.
Torremolinos Estate agents
Torremolinos is undoubtedly one of the most important towns in the region when it comes to real estate and properties for sale, is that the ambitious projects that began to develop in the early 50`s, have become gradually in some of the most sought after by both tourists and investors. Torremolinos is equally relevant in terms of real estate transactions, mainly because it is located on the western shore of the Bay of Malaga, which is one of the favorite areas of foreigners, especially those with extremely cold winters, also there other reasons that make this place one of the most desirable to invest:
• An excellent climate all year and excellent beaches, among which we highlight: Los Alamos, Playamar, El Bajondillo, La Carihuela, Montemar and El Saltillo.
• It is a city that has both architectural and cultural heritage
• It is one of the most multicultural municipalities of Andalusia. People here live up to 130 different nationalities throughout the year
• The foreign population registered in the city is 26% of the total, of which 75% comes from the European Union countries, mainly the Netherlands, Germany, France, Scandinavia and, above all, the United Kingdom. We know the main estate agencies in the area.
- Universal Real estate: known as the leading real estate agency in Torremolinos
Av. Palma de Mallorca, 27, 29620 Torremolinos
- South Real estate: Trust Real Estate to rent or sell your home
Calle de la Cruz, 23, 29620 Torremolinos
- APARTORRE: Created to find you this apartment for rent or purchase, where you can enjoy your holidays or live on the Costa del Sol.
Roca Chica Building, Paseo Marítimo Bajondillo, 1, 29620
- Setursa Playamar: In this space you will find the most interesting properties both for sale and for rent, the list of services that will guarantee culminating any successful real estate transaction
Crossing Benyamina, 5, 29620
- Juris Investcasa S.L.: New and used homes at the best price
Av. Isabel Manoja, 4, 29620 Torremolinos
- BbviReal Estate Group: Working to give you the best investments
Calle Salvador Allende, 42, 29620
- Habitat Mediterranean Costa del Sol S.L.: Company specialized in housing from bank awards, without commissions to buyer,
Dean Street Antonio Zedano, Edf. Ruiz Escobar Block 2, Office 33
- Playamar Inmobiliaria Real Estate, SAU: Offers a personalized service with all the necessary details for a real estate sale
Paseo Maritimo, 51, 29620
Real Estate in Benalmádena
Benalmádena is one of the municipalities in the province of Malaga in Andalusia most renowned primarily for its proximity to other destinations where to buy an property in Costa del Sol, as well as result that is only 25 minutes from Marbella and 15 from Malaga airport Pablo Picasso, just as there are other reasons why real estate transactions are successful in the area and we will list below:
• The average temperature is around 19 degrees Celsius
• It is a good place for families to enjoy as there are a number of attractions such as Sea Life aquarium, the Selwo Marina Dolphinarium and penguinarium
• It is an ideal vacation spot, as it has excellent beaches, active nightlife and renowned tourist attractions.
• It also has a cable car from which you can see the coast, the Mediterranean and even African summits.
• Nearly 20 kilometers of beaches, among which are: Playa de las Yuccas, La Perla, Torremuelle, Santa Ana, among others. Remember that if you are interested on selling or buying a home at Costa del Sol, you can contact us, we can help you on that, Likewise we want to give a brief list of the main estate agencies in the area:
- Solyhogar exclusive homes: ensure sell their property in just 4 weeks.
Located in Benalmádena Under Palmeras 17, 29630 Málaga
- Real Estate Acapulco: Since the 60 is dedicated to the promotion, construction and sale of properties on the Costa del Sol and Granada, having to his credit with around 3,500 homes built and sold. With the experience accumulated over 50 years in the sector.
Acapulco Fuengirola Avenida 2, 29640 Málaga
- Lv Real estate: Housing and promoter is located in the center of Fuengirola focused on finding quick and easy, the right property for the right person. Either itself or in retail management product.
Brothers Finch 3 Low Fuengirola, Malaga 29640
- VIVA: Live the passion for property and life on the Costa del Sol “
- Cadiz N340, Urb. Pinomar Marbella 189, 29600 Málaga
- Gilmar Marbella – Golden Mile: You expect the best real estate on the Costa del Sol “.
Avenida Ricardo Soriano Marbella 56, 29600 Málaga
- Quierounpiso.com: “Real estate agency specializing in buying and selling of real estate assets of individuals and financial institutions Sale in Marbella, Estepona, Mijas, Fuengirola, Benalmadena, Torremolinos, Málaga, Manilva, Casares and Madrid..”
Guadalmina IV Shopping Centre. Marbella Local 89, 29678 Málaga
- Property more for less: They work with the aim of providing benefits and facilities in the purchase and sale of properties in order that our customers get more service for less cost and more sales in less time.
Avenida Ricardo Soriano 31 February 1 Floor 1st 3 Marbella, Málaga 29601
- Real estate Casaplus: specialist banking products and opportunities
Square Rigger Federico Bermudez 7 Bajo Málaga, 29010 Málaga
- Cima: Specialized in the sale of flats in the most popular areas of Málaga Our goal / Your satisfaction Our satisfaction / Your peace of mind.”
Salinas Street 1st Floor 8 Málaga, 29015 Málaga
- Promotions Costa Golf: Promotora and real estate located in Benalmádena since 1997, formed by qualified his service to sell your property professionals. With the maximum commitment to any property management. If you have we will check. “
C / Helios 4 Benalmádena, Málaga 29630
- Criado y Galan Real Estate Group: Criado & Galan’s not just a group created for the sale and purchase of houses but go further. We take care to find exactly what you want and offer a global service including financing, legal advice, etc. “
Paseo Colorado 25 Torremolinos, 29260 Málaga
- Desire Properties: DesireProperties is a company born due to the current real estate market situation, with much more competitive prices than in the last ten years. We are specialized in buying, selling and renting homes, stores and offices.
Benalmádena Avenida del sol 18, 29630 Málaga
- McVeigh Estates. “McVeigh Estates (sales) in collaboration with SPM Rentals (management, rent) -a strong team with a full-service serious and professional sale, rental and management, search your home with us, we have access to 99% properties on the market “
Avenida Antonio Machado (Office 7) 96 Benalmádena, Málaga 29630
Real Estate agencies Mijas Costa
As we have read previously, the Costa del Sol has significant real estate investments, however the town of Mijas seems to be preparing for the arrival of investors to the municipality, especially foreigners, like the Swiss, who have recently shown interest in acquiring properties in the area, especially for its strategic location, which offers significant opportunities for expansion and urban development, as well the offer is wide and attractive for those wishing to invest in real estate there.
Mijas is the third largest city in the province of Malaga and the grounds are really clear, and that is fairly close to the sea and also the clime, which in august, the temperature ranges from 26 to 35 ° C, enjoying 300 days of sunshine a year. It also allows all who visit choose between the town and the coast or just enjoy both. This area has incredible features that make it unique:
• Numerous beaches very long and very elegant. Some of them are Rocky Cape, Calahonda, El Chaparral or Playa La Luna.
• In the old town you will find many sites to see in Mijas attractions include the tiny bullring, two churches in Moorish style, the remains of the old Arab wall or the sanctuary of the Virgen de la Peña, patron saint of the town.
• Sites of great historical significance: the Carromato of Max, the Flour Mill, the Museum Casa de la Villa and the Contemporary Art Center.
• An excellent family atmosphere, so that there are important, such as parks Mijas water park. We know the main agencies in this area:
- “Sitio de Medina”: Homes for rent and sale on the Costa del Sol.
Street Centro Comercial El Zoco Local, 1, 29650 Mijas
- Mijas Properties: Specializated in Sales, Rentals and Management in Mijas
Address: Calle de la Virgen de la Peña, 8, 29650 Mijas, Málaga
- CFG Real Estate: Helping you find a new way of life
Av. Mexico, 19, 29650 Mijas, Málaga
- Nice house Real Estate: Specialized in finding in record time the best properties
Av. De Mijas, 28, 29651 Las Lagunas de Mijas
- Porsan Costa SL: A young company formed with a group of professionals with wide experience in the sector and wanting to do new and different things
Calle de San Mateo, 1, 29651 Mijas, Málaga
- Palomino Properties S L: a family-run real estate with over 26 years experience
Av. Mexico, 43, 29650 Mijas
Real Estate agencies in Fuengirola
Since 1960, foreigners have been extremely interested in the lifestyle of Fuengirola. And it is that in the early 60s, there were about 8,500 people living in this small town. Fuengirola is just a couple of minutes from the airport of Malaga, local train station offers easy access to close destinations such as Benalmadena, Torremolinos, Arroyo de la Miel, and Malaga as well.
Fuengirola occupies a narrow strip of coast about 8 kilometers with very good beaches that are oriented to the southwest, and at least 3,000 hours of sunshine each year, even during the summer can reach 35 ° C, while winter is very mild, which attracts stories of citizens from any other part of Europe whose winter is extremely strong, well do not need a visa or other document to enter the country, simply being European citizens they can do so quietly.
This place offers a number of attractions for tourists and investors, such as:
• The Bioparc Fuengirola, which was opened more than 30 years ago and which houses more than 1,300 animals of 140 different species at least
• Religious leaders can also find a place for them, and that there is the Church of Our Lady of the Rosary, which is the main Catholic church in the city, located in the Plaza de la Constitution
• El Castillo Sohail, is a great viewpoint from which can be seen throughout the Mediterranean, blue and immense, just left of it the outer wall and battlements, but year-round festivals and events are held and which you can access for only 3 euros.
• And of course the beaches can not be left aside in this place, it is that in Fuengirola Beach can spend an ideal day in the sun and enjoy the warm waters of the place
We know the main estate agencies in the area.
- Kasa Coast: Specialist in finding real estate offers
Address: Av Alcalde Clemente Díaz Ruiz, 10 Local 65, 29640 Fuengirola, Málaga.
- Casamar Costasol: Real estate of prestige in the zone
Av. Ramón y Cajal
- Real Estate marenostrum: Creating new standards in real estate investments
Av. De los Boliches
- Dilmun Property SL: Find the home of your dreams
Address: Avenida Nuestro Padre Jesus Cautivo,
- INMOIDEA: Sale and rental of apartments
Calle Marbella, 23, 29640
- Yuni’s Properties: Excellent opportunities for homes for sale and rent
Av. De Mijas, 9, 29640 Fuengirola
- Molina Real Estate Management: Specialists in advice and management for the purchase of new housing developments
Address: Avenida de Mijas, No. 21 – under 4.
- Maresco Low Cost: With more than 20 years of experience in the sector
Address: Calle Blanca Paloma, 5 Bajo, 29640
Real Estate agencies in Marbella
Marbella is one of the areas most important accounts regarding the Costa del Sol in terms of real estate, in this place you can find a large number of companies who work throughout the year and both have a large stock of properties for both purchase and for sale. Marbella is one of the most important towns on the Costa del Sol, specifically because it has 27 kilometers of coastline, also is protected in its northern part by the coastal mountains of the Cordillera Penibética and this makes the city enjoys a microclimate that in the hottest month, August, the temperature ranges from 26 to 35 ° C, if you wondered what to do in this place we can give you a series of recommendations:
• You can spend a great day at the beach and then visit the old town as well as a leisurely stroll through the whitewashed streets.
• The styles are intermingled in the remains of the Moorish castle, along with the town hall built by the Catholic Monarchs, the Church of St. Mary of the Incarnation of Baroque style and the Chapel of St. John of God and the Bazán Hospital of styles Renaissance.
• Before leaving the city you can not leave without a stroll through the Golden Mile, more luxurious the place is in Marbella. It is an area full of great hotels, palaces and headquarters of large international brandsWe know what are the main estate agencies place.
- Lucia Pou Marbella Real Estate Agency: Recognized for its great knowledge in the Real Estate Market of the Costa del Sol
Av. Ricardo Soriano, 25, 29602 Marbella
- Marbella S.L.: Dedicated to property development since 1984
Av. Arias de Velasco, 31, 29601 Marbella
- Nevado Realty Marbella: find your desired property from your own idea of location of Marbella
Calle Camilo Jose Cela, 18, 29602 Marbella
- Real Estate Loraine Zara: Collaborating in finding the property with which he dreams since the early 90’s
Street Jacinto Benavente, 5, 29601 Marbella
- Panorama Properties Marbella: “Marbella’s longest established real estate agency”
Building Expo Center, Blvd. Alfonso Hohenlohe
- GILMAR Marbella: Real Estate Consulting
Av. Ricardo Soriano, 56, 29601 Marbella
- Kristina Szekely Sotheby’s International Realty: For over 30 years Kristina has specialized in home investments
Muelle Ribera, Casa L, Local 61, 29660 Puerto Banus
- Real Estate in Marbella: Consolidating real estate transactions for several decades
Av. Ricardo Soriano, 55, 29602
- Diana Morales Properties Marbella: one of the most trusted Real Estate agencies in Marbella & the Costa del Sol
Av. Canovas del Castillo, 4, 29601
Real Estate agencies in Benahavís
Unlike other areas, Benahavis is a mountain village, which lies between Ronda, Estepona and Marbella, which is really attractive for investors and visitors because it has thousands of bars and restaurants to enjoy a pleasant and enjoyable time also featuring Fuenmayor Castle, a place where you can enjoy the best views of the Costa del Sol, also has other attractions:
• Dozens of golf courses
• Traditional white villages that blend with the modernity of some own tourist infrastructure of the XXI century.
• A varied cuisine, among which we can highlight: The rabbit and partridge stews, sausages water, suckling pig and lamb
• It has one of the highest per capita incomes in Spain, considering that no less than 7,000 inhabitants, of which more than 60% of them foreigners we know what are the main
- Propertie Spain: The specialist in Benahavis Since 1975 , covering the whole municipality
Plaza Camilo José Cela, 1, 29679
- House & Country Real Estate Andalucia: Luxury Property Experts
- Alfonso Lacruz – Keller Williams Realty: A specialist with prestige and reputation
Urb. Puerto del Almendro, Conjunto Las Terrazas, 29679
- Archers Estates: They help you find the best possible price
Los Arqueros Golf & Country Club, 29679
- La Quinta Real Estate Group: Offering the best stay at Quinta Golf
Avda. Tomás Pascual nº6, office 6, Urb. La Quinta Golf, Marbella
- “Amigos” Real Estate: Founded in 2000 and offering the best advice
29670, Marques del Duero Street, 84, 29670
- Private Property: leading the real-estate market
CC Los Halcones 3 Ctra. De Ronda A397, 29679
- Marbella Real Estate Agency: Decades of experience in advice on buying and selling real estate
Gazules del Sol Blque 6 Ap.2, 29679
- El Balcon de Benahavis SL: The only ones able to provide advice and good prices
Av. De Andalucia, 0, 29679
- Crystal Shore Properties: Luxury and comfort for the rest of your life
Guadalmina Alta Street, 29679
Real Estate agencies in Estepona
Estepona has at least 23 kilometers of coastline and is also one of the most popular destinations because it has a Mediterranean climate, which is mild as a result of its proximity to the Strait of Gibraltar and spectacular warm beaches. Its average temperature per year is about 17 ° C; in summer it can reach 41-42 and in winter is usually not less than 8. One of the main reasons why foreigners invest in the area is because the euro is very low and that makes the British and the Nordic countries, which have the most valued currency, its purchasing power have risen 20 percent.
It also has a number of places worth to know and enjoy, such as:
• Selwo Adventure Park, which is more than 100 hectares where you can find about 2000 animals of over 200 different species.
• The stony ground a park with attractive views towards Gibraltar and the African coast, in addition also has a total of 7 cabins where you can stay, and can also carry out adventure sports.
• Also it is precisely in Estepona where takes place the international week of fantastic cinema and terror.
• In this place also hosts the Soulfrito, which is a music festival in Miami – Florida which is also celebrated in Spain for a couple of years ago.
• The Plaza de las Flores is also an ideal and welcoming place to enjoy a nice day and is also surrounded by bars, restaurants and ice cream parlors hundreds of place.
- Then there is the promenade of Estepona, which has been rated one of the best rides of the coastal towns, which is also very well maintained and has a great beach. We know the main agencies of this place:
- Real Estate Real Estate GARU Estepona: One of the most prestigious real estate in Estepona on the Costa del Sol
Real Street, 110, 29680
- Real Estate Agency Scandisol: Offers you properties for sale on the Costa del Sol as well as rentals
Street Sta. Ana, 11, 29680
- Campomar Estepona: its reputation has been built on fantastic customer service and meticulous attention to detail
Dolphin Street, 1, 29680
- Estepona Real Estate : experience on selling and buying homes
Av. Spain, 1, 29680
- Real estate Estepona: The largest collection of houses in Estepona
Av. Andalucía, 42, 29680
Real estate agencies in SotoGrande
As for Sotogrande we can mention that thanks to the large number of sports facilities and the hotels of the area is considered as one of the leading luxury residential areas of Andalucia, Spain and even Europe, as well:
• It has 5 major golf courses, among which the Valderrama Golf Course, home of the 1997 Ryder Cup, which is considered as one of the best courses in Europe.
• It is important seat of polo and sailing competitions
• It is one of the areas of practice important pole of the world for the quality of the facilities available and the level of international competitions that develop different polo clubs in the area.When we talk about Sotogrande we refer to a beach resort high level, where people usually reside high income. We know the main agencies in the area.
- Luxury Sotogrande: Spectacular luxury villas for sale
Sotomarket 28, 11310
- Hollbach & Partner Real Estate Sotogrande S.L.: offers a comprehensive service for both buying and selling real estate.
Plaza de los Naranjos, Building C, Local 12
- Hansa Realty Elviria: Specializing in properties for sale and luxury and quality rentals located in Marbella, Marbella East, Mijas, Estepona, Sotogrande
Pino Golf Don Carlos Mall, Av. Valeriano Rodriguez, 1, 29604
- Villas and apartments Sotogrande: Great variety in real estate for all tastes
Hansa Realty Sotogrande, Plaza del Agua, L6, Edf. E Puerto Sotogrande
- Sotogrande Property – Hansa Realty: offers the best properties in Sotogrande and the nearby surrounding areas.
Sotogrande Property, Water Square, Building E.
How much does it cost real estate agency on the Costa del Sol?
According to the Real Estate Expert, Ignacio Acosta Sorge, the commission or fee agreed by a real estate agency for the sale of a home is often controversial.
According to industry experts we consulted we can conclude that:
1) In general and in the absence of regulation, arguably commission or fees average around 3% + IVA
2) This percentage may vary depending on the location and type of home
3) It is not uncommon to find agencies operating in cities whose services reach 5% of the price of housing
4) If the house is located on the coast, the commission can rise up to 5 or 6%
5) The premiums for selling a second-hand housing are usually higher than sell a new
6) Sometimes, the more expensive is housing, the lower the commission
7) If you have relatives or acquaintances as clients, fees apply can become of between 1% and 2%
Who pays the commission? Does the buyer or seller?
Usually it is the seller who pays these fees, which typically are already included in the price floor. However, some real estate agents suggest that it is best to charge fees to both parties, both the seller and the buyer
With respect to the time of payment of the commission, it is normal that the commission is paid in two parts. One at the time of signature of earnest money and the rest at the time of the deed.
What kind of properties are sold in the area?
On the Costa del Sol, as in the rest of Spain we can find apartments, houses, villas, apartments, penthouses, among others, however, the type of property most requested and which is more present in place are frontline apartments.
When we mention this type of property we mean those apartments that are located in a completely privileged form, i.e. as close to the sea and with a view towards it. Usually they are places that are newly built and equipped with all the luxuries to live a wonderful life. Almost always the decor is minimalist style, so captivate the eyes of all investors.
There are some properties of this type with really affordable prices, which start in the order of € 55,000, mainly located in areas such as Mijas, Fuengirola and Benalmadena.
It is also important to add that those more expensive can reach € 2,500,000, which are located in luxurious areas such as Marbella, Puerto Banus, Fontanilla Beach, Roman Bridge, Playa Bajadilla, Playa Los Monteros, between others.
Undoubtedly this type of property is in high demand by both local and international tourists who are in search of a place that gives them comfort, tranquility, peace and luxury in one place.
Houses or Chalets
As houses and cottages can say that today there are really amazing about prices, which start at 40,000 € on, of course these are precisely those less expensive and smaller, usually they have about 60 square meters and a maximum of 2 rooms. You can also find some that are around € 126,000 and whose main features are: a large room, one bathroom, sea view and kitchen.
But if you’re looking for is no luxury residences that can cost up to € 17,000,000, but of course are places with more than 1500 square meters, 8 rooms, residences type mansion on the beach directly on the sand.
As for the duplex, we note that like the houses, you can find some with really affordable prices hovering around 70,000 €, although some are very close to the beach, it is important to note that this is small spaces, since they usually do not exceed 85 square meters, but in the case of a newly married couple or retiree, has the size necessary to live peacefully.
However, in these cases you can also find more luxurious, it is that there are some properties that exceed € 3,000,000, located in luxury developments such as Puerto Banus, Lomas de Marbella Club, among others.
Last but not least it is time to mention the penthouses, which are equally important in place and hover between € 45,000 and a lot of euros in the case of these latter are once on developments of luxury, such as Bahia de Marbella, Estepona, Puerto Banus beach Bajadilla, most are within walking distance of the beach and have a fully amazing views.
The most economical are those located in urban areas and whose surface does not exceed 35 square meters, some of them can be located in areas such as: Los Rios in Mijas, Nueva Torrequebrada or Las Cañadas in Mijas.
The Costa del Sol is one of the regions of Spain which undoubtedly represents the most important real estate investments, both local and foreigners, who have turned their gaze to this country as a result of revaluations of their properties, the high number visitors that records every year and the good results that have thrown the efforts that have been made in the area to promote it and to be left aside tourism seasons, and today we can say with absolute certainty that the region receives many tourists throughout the year, not only in the summer, if you want to invest in the region remember not to rush, first evaluate all options and offers and then choose the one that best suits your needs, desires and budget.
Drafted by: MARA
Word Count: 3875
Contribution to the reader: provides a comprehensive guide readers regarding real estate agencies operating in the main cities of the Costa del Sol, as well as the types of apartments and properties for sale in the area and the reasons for investing in this place.